Mission

Providing an empowering discussions on issues relating to pregnancy, birth and family life; and offering information on local resources.

If you are in the NW Indiana area or South Burbs of IL please contact me for more information on Prenatal or Labor services. littlecriesandlullabies@gmail.com

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Healthy Mom & Baby Fair was today!

The Fair went great! I met a number of people to network with and also to get my name out there that I'm ready to jump in! I was pretty psyched! My table was a hit with the 10 and under crowd due to the Hershey Kisses, Rubber Ducks and interesting things to play with on the table. Oh and dare I not forget my Birth Ball was used on several occassions to bounce around and roll around! TEEHEE! It was fun!












 The Vitamin Shoppe folks are very down to earth and so darned friendly! LOVE IT! I didn't realize how big the store was and the amount of items they had in stock was so super cool! 

No comments:

Post a Comment