Mission

Providing an empowering discussions on issues relating to pregnancy, birth and family life; and offering information on local resources.

If you are in the NW Indiana area or South Burbs of IL please contact me for more information on Prenatal or Labor services. littlecriesandlullabies@gmail.com

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Facebook and me!

I have had a love affair with FB for sometime. At least that is what it seems like! I swear I spend WAY TOO much time on it! GIGGLE!

Today I created Little Cries Lullabies as a FB page to further add to already growing list of too much time on my hands. Please add me!


Took the kiddos out to Michigan City, IN Washington Park Zoo yestreday and had a nice time! The girls had gotten a kick out of the Avian hands on exhibit. I freaked out a bit when the birds got a little to close to my head! Fun was had by all!

?TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment